Thursday, September 30, 2010

Redux

I have finally caved and moved to Blogspot.  My blog had been in slow decline over the last year and a half, and it finally died an unremarkable death when Goog shut down FTP access in May.  Sniff.

Over the past year I had a handful of people ask what happened to my blog, and urge me to start writing again.  But it's been busy with life and work, and without a satisfactory blogging solution, I ignored those requests.  Lately though, I have also had urges to write and share things with close friends and family that don't really fit in with Facebook circles.

So here we go, on Blogger.  Expect the themes to change and be tweaked over the next little while.  The knobs one can tweak on Blogger are surprisingly extensive, compared to vanilla Wordpress.

Prepare for a barrage of random posts in the next little while.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment