Tuesday, November 9, 2010

YYZ+SYR 11/2010

I’ll be back in Toronto from 11/16 to 11/25 and in the Syracuse/Ithaca, NY area from 11/26-11/28.  That’s means we’ll be leaving in less than 2 weeks!  Crazy!

In Syracuse, the main attraction will be the American wedding reception for KV+SV.  I’m bummed that I wasn’t able to attend the live show in India, so the reception will have to do.  I’ll be able to see KV and LV (whom I haven’t seen since July of last year), NR (whom I haven’t seen since 2004!), and KE (whom I haven’t seen since... September.  lol).  I’ll also use the opportunity to visit and show off my alma mater to Holly.  Exciting!

In Toronto, the main attraction will be the union of JS+DL.  This was a late-breaking addition to the itinerary, and I’m super excited to be able to attend this.  I started thinking about writing a speech this morning, and the more I think about it, the more excited I am getting.  I’ve only co-authored one other speech previously, with VC for AL’s wedding, and it was so much fun!  This speech is going to be EPIC!

4 comments: