Monday, December 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I was doing a little spring cleaning Saturday (yes, I know it’s almost winter).  I’m a bit of a hoarder, and I’ve been trying to be better at throwing away stuff this year.  Here’s two things I came across.

  • I found my college poster of “The Gashlycrumb Tinies” by Edward Gorey!  I was wondering where that went.  I’ll have to buy a poster frame for this to hang on my wall.  I love this poster.
  • My Pentax Optio 230 point-and-shoot camera (2 MP) cost CAN$449+tax back in 08/2002.  Wow!  I still have this camera and shoot with it once in a while.  It had this 30 sec movie mode (no sound) and a flip out screen.  Quite novel back in the day.  Nowadays you can get a much improved P&S for less than a couple hundred dollars.  It’s amazing how tech has improved over the last decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment